Wine Cellar Service In Fort Worth, Tx
When you need wine cellar maintenance & repair call Beco a wine cellar specialist in Fort Worth. We can help protect your wine investment with our wine cellar maintenance plan, professional wine cellar service and wine cellar installation. 82% of equipment breakdowns can often be detected before breakdowns actually occur. A Beco maintenance plan can prevent unexpected failures of your wine cellar equipment, as well as prolong equipment life and performance.
Wine enthusiasts that decide to invest in having a residential or commercial wine cellar install in Fort Worth have a true passion for their collection. Mark Cowden, the owner of Beco personally oversees wine cellar refrigeration projects and ensures that the same impeccable attention to detail is brought into your new cellar. Mark requires careful planning and an aptitude for quality, we guarantee you’ll love!
What Makes Wine Cellars So Special?
Well, for starters, it’s crucial that wine collections are stored in the correct environment. Also, when maintaining a wine cellar in Fort Worth, controlled humidity levels are necessary in order to preserve the cork. This is only achievable by specialized equipment. ), Beco Air and Heat are experts in the wine cellar industry and can help you build the wine cellar of your dreams!
How We Can Get the Job Done Right
In comparison to other residential and commercial air conditioning and refrigeration companies, Beco uses the 1 degree rule. As part of our commitment to excellent customer service, our Mark Cowden personally oversees all residential and commercial wine cellar projects in Fort Worth. We strive to deliver unparalleled advantage with a team of professionals that is flexible, working directly with owners, designers, architects, and all included trades to deliver a product that surpasses expectation.
We would be honored to assist you in the following ways:
- Informational gathering meeting
- Survey of space or blueprints
- Complete load calculations
- Design and Installation of refrigeration system(s)
- Refrigeration, sensors, and lighting controls
- Review installation process and design
- Turnkey installation and startup of the refrigeration system
- Remote temperature/humidity monitoring
- Temporary storage of collections during construction
Beco Air and Heat also provides maintenance for your wine cellar refrigeration system. Our experienced technicians will thoroughly clean and inspect the complete wine cellar system to ensure proper operation. We will even provide 24/7 responsive service for the repair of equipment if needed. This will guarantee great and consistent results. We take your needs seriously and can even remotely monitor cellars for clients that travel or need peace of mind. Our attention to detail will be unmatched and our work will be backed up by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Wine Cellar Maintenance & Repair In Fort Worth, TX
We can help protect your wine investment with our wine cellar maintenance plan. Many cooling equipment problems can often be detected before breakdowns actually occur. A maintenance tune-up can prevent unexpected failures of your wine cooling equipment, as well as prolong equipment life and performance.
The following is a list of the wine cellar maintenance items we perform:
- Adjust thermostat calibration
- Check refrigerant pressure
- Monitor cooling cycle
- Tighten electrical components
- Measure volts/amps
- Clean evaporator coil
- Clean condensate drains
- Visually inspect mechanical components
- Check for proper temperature
- Check for proper air flow
Wine coolers in Fort Worth are similar to walk-in coolers, but are typically made out of a preexisting room. Because of temperature differences between wine coolers and the structure they are built within, the rooms are built with
1. A vapor barrier on both sides of the walls surrounding the cooler
2) Closed-cell foam or compacted cellulose insulation within the walls surrounding the cooler to prevent condensation and humidity problems.
Here are a few common wine temperatures, however wine temperature is always a personal preference.
- Champagne and sparkling wine: 43-47°
- White wines, including blush, rose and dry: 46-57°
- Light, airy red wine: 55°
- Deep, rich red wine: 59-66°